- To be eligible, a Customer Representative must be a World Class Certified Representative.
- CSR of the Year will receive a world class medallion, a trophy to display on their desk and $1000 cash!
- CSR Top 24 Finalists will receive a world class medallion and a trophy to display on their desk.
- Customer surveys must consist of at least 3 consecutive months of surveys between the months of January 1st, 2019 to December 31st, 2019 and have a minimum of 25 attributed surveys.
- SQM will announce the World Class Representatives by January 31st, 2020. Nominees to the CSR of the Year Award must be submitted by the deadline of February 22nd, 2020. CSR of the Year Finalists will be announced on March 2nd, 2020.
- All CSR Finalist great customer stories will be published.
Organizations can submit an unlimited number of nominations for the Customer Representative of the Year Award and Top 24 Finalist Awards as long as the CSR is certified as world class.
- Please note: Only one story per CSR candidate nominated is to be submitted and it must be a specific customer interaction story
All CSR of the Year Finalists should attend SQM's Summit Award Dinner to be eligible for the Customer Representative of the Year and Top 24 Finalist Awards. Customer Representative of the Year will be announced at SQM’s Conference Awards Dinner.
Nominee Submission Process
The World Class Representative Nominees submissions to SQM must be based on a customer experience story that meets any of the following criteria:
The customer experience story…
- Describe how the CSR went the extra mile to resolve a difficult customer call
- Creating a positive memorable customer experience resulting in a fundamental difference in the life of the customer
- Made the Customer Representative feel proud about being a customer service representative serving customers
- Describes how the Customer Representative went the extra mile (concierge service) to help a customer
- Changed the approach of the company when dealing with similar customer situations
- Inspired the Customer Representative and others around them to provide great customer service
- Described how the Customer Representative turned a very dissatisfied customer into a very satisfied customer
- Described how the customer experience turned the customer into a raving fan of the organization
The customer experience story may be described by the…
- World Class Customer Representative
- Supervisor of the World Class Customer Representative
- Customer of the World Class Customer Representative (recorded or written)
The contact center World Class Representative Nominees submission must be based on a customer experience story, transcribed either by the CSR, supervisor or customer. However, the stories should be chosen and submitted to SQM by senior management.
- Only one story per CSR candidate nominated is to be submitted and it must be a specific customer interaction story
Please send the nominee submissions to SQM. The submissions must fill all the information for each nominee on the submission page. This becomes the basis on which SQM will judge the Contact Center Representative of the Year.