mySQM™ FCR Insights ROI Calculator
Use our Return on Investment (ROI) calculator to see your call center's potential operational savings for every one percentage point increase in FCR and the great ROI opportunity you have for using our mySQM™ FCR Insights technology. Our client's average ROI is 450% and the payback period is 3 months or less. It only takes a few minutes to complete. SQM is very proud of the fact that over 70% of our tracking clients improve their FCR performance year-over-year. Many new clients increase their FCR improvement by 5% or more within one year.
All call centers have operational savings opportunities by improving FCR. However, for call centers supporting organizations that operate in a competitive environment, improving FCR performance will also reduce customer defections. A call center can substantially reduce the loss of revenue as a result of its improved ability to resolve customer inquiries on the first call, and as a result, retain customers. In most cases, the savings from protecting the loss of revenue from customer defections will be substantially higher than the savings from reducing operational costs.
Using Our ROI Calcutator
Our FCR improvement ROI calculation only factors operational savings. FCR improvement ROI is based on inputting your call center's annual call volume, FCR, call resolution, agent salary, and number of agents. Find out how much operational savings your call center will gain by using mySQM™ FCR Insights Insights software, which has a proven track record for helping clients improve FCR. It only takes a few minutes to calculate your FCR improvement ROI.
mySQM™ ROI Calculator
- SQM's FCR improvement ROI calculation is based solely on operational savings.
- FCR improvement ROI is based on inputting your call center's annual call volume (#), FCR (%), call resolution (%), agent salary, and the number of agents (#).
- It is important to be conservative when inputting your FCR % as it has been SQM's experience that call center self-reported FCR % is overstated by 15% to 20% compared to customer reported FCR %.
- The baseline cost of not achieving FCR is based on a calculation of all calls that are not completed in 1 call and cost per call.
- Operational savings are based on a calculation of FCR % improvement impact on call volume from baseline call volume.
- ROI % calculation is based on FCR improvement %.