Discover ROI Opportunites
Discover the ROI opportunity you have by using mySQM™ Customer Service QA software. Our clients' average ROI is 450% and the payback period is 3 months or less. Over 70% of our tracking clients improve their First Call Resolution (FCR) performance year-over-year. Many new clients increase their FCR improvement by 5% or more within one year.
All call centers have operational savings opportunities by improving FCR. However, for call centers supporting organizations that operate in a competitive environment, improving FCR performance will also reduce customer defections. A call center can substantially reduce the loss of revenue as a result of its improved ability to resolve customer inquiries on the first call, and as a result, retain customers. In most cases, the savings from protecting the loss of revenue from customer defections will be substantially higher than the savings from reducing operational costs.
Using Our Return on Investment Calculator
Our FCR improvement return on investment calculation only factors into operational savings. FCR improvement ROI is based on inputting your call center's annual call volume, FCR rate, call resolution rate, agent salary, and the number of agents. Find out how much operational savings your call center will gain by using mySQM™ Customer Service QA software, which has a proven track record for helping clients improve FCR. It only takes a few minutes to calculate your FCR improvement ROI.
mySQM™ ROI Calculator
- FCR improvement ROI calculation is based solely on operational savings.
- FCR improvement ROI is based on inputting your call center's annual call volume (#), FCR (%), call resolution (%), agent salary, and the number of agents (#).
- It is important to be conservative when inputting your FCR % as it has been SQM's experience that call center self-reported FCR % is overstated by 15% to 20% compared to customer-reported FCR %.
- The baseline cost of not achieving FCR is based on a calculation of all calls that are not completed in one call and the cost per call.
- Operational savings are based on a calculation of FCR % improvement impact on call volume from baseline call volume.
- ROI % calculation is based on FCR improvement %.