SQM’s CX Awards Overview
SQM’s Contact Center Customer Experience (CX), Employee Experience (EX), and CX Best Practice Awards are the most prestigious and sought-after North American contact center industry awards. An overview of what makes SQM’s awards unique is that they are based on customers who have used a contact center, and/or employees who work in a contact center. On an annual basis, SQM conducts over 1.5 million surveys with customers who have used a contact center and over 25,000 surveys with employees who work in contact centers. In addition, SQM recognizes contact centers that have demonstrated Best Practices for the following categories: Omni-Channel, Web Self-Service, IVR Self-Service, Email Channel, Emerging Channels (e.g., Chat, Video Chat, Mobile Application), Quality Assurance Program, Desktop Application(s), Recognition Program, CSR Career Development, Call Handling Practice, Escalation CSR Support, Performance Management System, CSR Coaching, CSR Training Program, CSR Selection Process, Standard Operating Procedures, and Continuous Improvement Process. SQM has been awarding organizations for their CX and EX results, as well as CX Best Practice performance since 1996.
SQM Award Categories Include:
SQM benchmarks over 500 leading North American contact centers on an annual basis and has been conducting first call resolution (FCR), customer satisfaction (Csat), employee satisfaction (Esat), contact center benchmarking studies, and CX Best Practice evaluations since 1996. Organizations that have participated in SQM’s benchmarking studies during the awards year, January 1 - December 31, qualify for SQM’s contact center customer experience (CX) awards program. SQM will present and recognize contact center CX excellence award winners at our 21st Annual CX Conference and Industry Awards, being held at The Coeur d'Alene Resort, April 28 - 30, 2020. We have more than 50 different awards and recognize the top performing organizations for achieving world class FCR, Csat, Esat, and CX Best Practice performance.
SQM’s Gala Awards Celebration
Every year, SQM holds a grand gala awards celebration for organizations and frontline employees who have superior CX performance at a 5-star intimate hotel with over 400 clients attending the awards gala ceremony. What makes SQM’s award gala celebration so special is that frontline representatives, managers, and CEO level attend this gala event. Awards are determined by our clients’ customers using their contact center. For many frontline representatives who are being honored with an award, it is their greatest business accomplishment. You have to imagine how powerful of an impact it is for frontline representatives to fly to another country (e.g., the USA to Canada), stay at a 5-star hotel, and enjoy a full day of appreciation activities (e.g., wine tour, a world-class spa, golf, etc.). After a full day of appreciation activities, frontline representatives get all dressed up in formal attire to receive an award in front 400 people. Many tears of joy take place in winning these awards.
The 5 Benefits of Winning an SQM Contact Center CX Award:
- Recognition/Respect – SQM’s Contact Center CX Excellence Awards and Best Practice Awards are the most prestigious and sought-after North American contact center service quality awards. When you win an SQM CX award, you gain recognition and earn respect from industry peers, from within your organization, employees who work in your contact center, and, most importantly, the customers who contacted your contact center.
- Build Trust – An SQM CX award offers a significant opportunity to gain a credible third-party endorsement of your brand and build trust with your customers.
- Retain/Attract New Customers – Winners have used their SQM CX award as a marketing tool to inform existing customers and potential new customers about the world class CX they provide.
- Retain/Attract New Employees – Winners have used their SQM CX award to inform their employees and potential new employees about the world class CX they provide and/or the excellent working environment.
- Career Opportunities – Leaders of the award-winning contact centers have more career opportunities within their own organization, as well as outside their organization. Also, a CSR that is certified as a world class CX performer has more career opportunities because everybody wants them.