FCR Best Practice Awards
Since 1996, SQM has been awarding organizations for Contact Center First Call Resolution (FCR), Customer Experience (CX), and Employee Experience excellence. SQM’s Contact Center CX Awards are the most prestigious and sought after North American Contact Center CX Industry Awards. Our Awards Program includes acknowledging organizations that have demonstrated FCR best practices which have improved or provided a positive CX. Both SQM clients and non-SQM clients are eligible for FCR Best Practice Awards. The FCR Best Practice Awards application deadline is October 23rd, 2020.
The 5 Step FCR Best Practice Award Process:
The total time commitment to complete all 5 Steps in the Process is approximately 2 days.
STEP 1: FILL OUT SQM’S QUICK APPLICATION FORM ONLINE BY October 23rd, 2020.
(1 Hour or Less Time Commitment)
- Include a short overview (no longer than 1,000 characters in length) that briefly describes why your CX best practice is unique.
STEP 2: ASSESS YOUR CX BEST PRACTICE AGAINST SQM’S CHECKLIST BY OCTOBER 30th, 2020
(1 Hour Time Commitment)
- SQM will email you a short checklist to fill out indicating if your CX best practice meets the checklist items. You then email your checklist back to SQM.
STEP 3: SQM NOTIFIES COMPANIES SELECTED AS FINALISTS BY December 18th, 2020
(1 Hour or Less Time Commitment)
- SQM subject matter experts conduct a short phone interview to better understand what makes the practice a CX best practice.
- By December 6th, SQM will notify all applicants who qualify as a finalist to submit their nomination story for a CX Best Practice Award.
- Finalists will then be moved on to Step 4 to write and submit their CX best practice nomination story.
STEP 4: FINALISTS SUBMIT NOMINATION STORY BY January 15th, 2021
(1 Day Time Commitment)
- Companies selected as Finalists begin writing their CX best practice nomination story and submit to SQM.
STEP 5: SQM ANNOUNCES CX BEST PRACTICE AWARD WINNERS BY FEBRUARY 15th, 2021
(2 Hour Time Commitment)
- A panel of SQM subject matter experts will determine and announce the final CX best practice award winners.
- Please note that Step 5 may include an onsite visit from SQM subject matter experts to your organization to meet with key people from supporting departments in your organization who can help demonstrate what makes the practice an FCR best practice.
If you submitted a story in previous award years, or have won an award for previous submissions, and that FCR best practice has continued to show CX, FCR, Csat and/or Esat improvements, or sustained high levels of performance, you can re-submit your story for consideration showing your new performance ratings.
SQM will recognize one organization for each FCR Best Practice category with a trophy award presented to them at SQM’s Annual CX Conference & Industry Awards. FCR Best Practice Award winners must have at least one person from their organization attend SQM’s CX Conference Awards Gala Dinner. The winner of an FCR Best Practice Award may also be asked to present at SQM’s CX Conference.
For each category, the winning organization will receive a trophy award and certificate, as well as SQM will publicize your success. Organizations can submit FCR best practices for any or all categories. An award will be given for each of the categories shown below:
- Web Self-Service
- IVR Self-Service
- Email Channel
- Emerging Channels (Chat, Video Chat, Mobile Application)
- Quality Assurance Program
- Desktop Applications
- CSR Recognition Program
- CSR Career Development
- Call Handling Practice
- Escalation CSR Support
- Performance Management System
- CSR Coaching Program
- CSR Training Program
- CSR Selection Process
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Continuous Improvement Process
Summary of Application Details for FCR Best Practice Awards
- Complete steps 1 to 5 above
- SQM clients or non-SQM clients are eligible to apply for FCR Best Practice Awards
- Organizations can submit best practices for any, or all categories
- FCR can be determined by the customer or the organization, and Csat must be determined by the customer
- Past winners can resubmit applications for any best practice category
- For each category, the winning organization will receive a trophy award, and SQM will publicize your success
- SQM will recognize one organization for each FCR Best Practice category as the winner, and present them with a trophy award at SQM’s CX Conference & Industry Awards
- FCR Best practice winners must have at least one person from their organization attend SQM’s Annual CX Conference and Awards Dinner Gala
- If you win an FCR Best Practice Award from SQM, you agree to allow SQM to publish your official company name and logo with an edited version of your nomination story on SQM’s website and through email marketing blasts, social media sites, press releases, SQM’s books, whitepapers, webinars and other marketing material.