FCR Best Practice Awards
Since 1996, SQM has been awarding organizations for Contact Center First Call Resolution (FCR), Customer Experience (CX), and Employee Experience excellence. SQM’s Contact Center CX Awards are the most prestigious and sought-after North American Contact Center CX Industry Awards. Our Awards Program includes acknowledging organizations that have demonstrated FCR best practices which have improved or provided a positive CX. Both SQM clients and non-SQM clients are eligible for FCR Best Practice Awards. The FCR Best Practice Awards application deadline is December 31.
The 3 Step FCR Best Practice Award Process:
STEP 1: FILL OUT SQM’S QUICK APPLICATION FORM ONLINE BY DECEMBER 31ST.
(1 Hour or Less Time Commitment)
- Include a short overview (no longer than 1,000 characters in length) that briefly describes why your CX best practice is unique.
- Describe the problem/opportunity you faced, the solution you came up with, and the measurable improvement it had on your customer and employee experience.
STEP 2: SQM NOTIFIES COMPANIES SELECTED AS FINALISTS BY JANUARY 31ST AND FINALIST INTERVIEWS WILL BE COMPLETED BY FEBRUARY 28TH.
(1 Hour Time Commitment)
- While all applications will be reviewed and considered, only finalists will be contacted for interviews.
- SQM subject matter experts conduct phone interviews to better understand what makes the practice a CX best practice.
- These interviews will focus on an in-depth discussion about the problem/opportunity you faced, the solution you came up with, and the measurable improvement it had on your customer and employee experience.
STEP 3: SQM ANNOUNCES CX BEST PRACTICE AWARD WINNERS BY MARCH 31ST.
(2 Hour or Less Time Commitment)
- A panel of SQM subject matter experts will determine and announce the final CX best practice award winners
- SQM will summarize the award winner’s interviews into a case study for publishing approval. This will be published in places such as our featured Case Studies page.
- Best practice winners may be asked to present their case study as a part of our annual awards celebration.
If you submitted a story in previous award years, or have won an award for previous submissions, and that FCR best practice has continued to show CX, FCR, Csat and/or Esat improvements, or sustained high levels of performance, you can re-submit your story for consideration showing your new performance ratings.
SQM will recognize any FCR Best Practice Award winners with a trophy presented as a part of SQM’s Annual CX Conference & Industry Awards. FCR Best Practice Award winners must have at least one person from their organization attend SQM’s Award Celebration. The winner of an FCR Best Practice Award may also be asked to present their case study.
For each category, the winning organization will receive a trophy award and certificate, as well as SQM will publicize your success. Organizations can submit FCR best practices for any or all categories. Awards will be given for any of the categories shown below:
- FCR Measurement
- Desktop Applications
- Agent Recognition
- Quality Assurance
- Call Handling
- Agent Escalation
- Performance Management System
- Agent Coaching
- Agent Training
- Agent Selection
- CX Journey Mapping
Summary of Application Details for FCR Best Practice Awards
- Complete steps 1 to 3 above
- SQM clients or non-SQM clients are eligible to apply for FCR Best Practice Awards
- Organizations can submit best practices for any or all categories
- Only best practice finalists will be contacted regarding their submission
- FCR can be determined by the customer or the organization, and Csat must be determined by the customer
- Past winners can resubmit applications for any best practice category
- For each category, the winning organization will receive a trophy award, and SQM will publicize your success
- SQM will recognize FCR Best Practice category winners and present them with a trophy award at SQM’s CX Conference & Industry Awards
- Not every category will be awarded each year. Best practice awards are based on the individual merits of each submission.
- FCR Best practice winners must have at least one person from their organization attend/present at SQM’s Annual CX Conference and Awards as requested
- If you win an FCR Best Practice Award from SQM, you agree to allow SQM to publish your official company name and logo with an edited version of your nominations story on SQM’s website and through email marketing blasts, social media sites, press releases, SQM’s books, whitepapers, webinars, and other marketing material.