Trusted by Leading Companies To Help Them Improve Customer Service
mySQM™ Customer Service QA Software Built for Call Center Agents
About mySQM™ Customer Service QA Software
mySQM™ customer service QA software empowers, recognizes, and engages agents by providing them real-time feedback, quality assurance, coaching, and recognition to deliver great CX. In addition, real-time, actionable reports (e.g., great CX delivery, service recovery opportunities) are pushed out to agents and managers.
Our software captures data from multiple sources and stores it in one fully integrated software platform for managing CX data to deliver great customer service. For example, mySQM™ captures internal data (e.g., ACD, call list, QA) and external data (e.g., web, email, IVR, and phone surveys) for agent dashboard reporting, accountability, coaching, and recognition.
Furthermore, our software is built to assist call centers in measuring, benchmarking, and improving First Call Resolution and customer service from the agent to the call center level.
Customer Service Software Standard Features
Capturing data from multiple sources and storing it in one fully integrated software for managing experience data to deliver great customer service
- Captures all customer survey methods, telephony calls, and quality assurance data
- Audio capture for customer sentiment
- Data and audio co-exists in the same database
Agent to call center analysis for assessing and benchmarking performance to identify service and cost improvement opportunities
- Preconfigured performance reports and targeted opportunities for improvement
- Pivot table for customizable analysis
- VoC Closed-loop process to identify, develop, check and act on service improvement opportunities
Customer Experience Software Personalized Intelligence™ Features
REWARDS & RECOGNITION
Recognition program that awards points to motivate agents to improve FCR and provide great CX
- Agents earn award points based on customer survey, peer-to-peer, and QA feedback
- Use gamification to motivate agents to improve FCR and Csat
- Points can be redeemed using SQM debit cards, gift cards, etc.
The Business Impact
of Improving FCR
The six benefits why call centers invest in mySQM™ Customer Service QA Software to deliver a great customer service are to:
- Reduce your operating costs,
- Reduce customer defections,
- Improve customer satisfaction,
- Improve employee satisfaction,
- Increase cross-selling acceptance rate and,
- Increase transactional Net Promoter Score®
mySQM™ Customer Service QA Software Drives Immediate Business Impact
Use our ROI calculator to see your call center's potential operational savings for every one percentage point increase in FCR and the great ROI opportunity you have for using our mySQM™ Customer Service QA Software. The average payback period is less than 3 months. It only takes a few minutes to complete.