- To be eligible, a Customer Representative must have improved their World Class Call (WCC) performance by at least 10% from the previous year.
- The Customer Representative does not need to be a world class certified CSR.
- SQM's WCC criteria are based on the customer being overall very satisfied (top box response) with the CSR who handled their call and their call was resolved.
- Surveying must have been conducted for at least 3 consecutive months in duration or across the entire year from January 1st, 2017 to December 31st, 2017.
- A minimum sample size of 25 attributed customer telephone surveys taken from a random selection of calls that reflects your actual call type volume for both the current (2017) and the past year (2016).
- SQM will announce all Customer Representative WCC Improvement winners by January 31st, 2018. Nominees for the Customer Representative WCC Improvement Award must be submitted by the deadline of February 24th, 2018. The Top Customer Representative WCC Improvement winners will be announced March 3rd, 2018.
- The Top Customer Representative WCC Improvement winners' stories will be published.
Organizations can submit an unlimited number of Customer Representatives for Top Improvement Awards as long as the CSRs have improved their WCC performance by 10% from the previous year.
All Top Customer Representative WCC Improvement winners should attend SQM's Conference Awards Dinner.
Nominee Submission Process
The Top Customer Representative World Class Csat Improvement nominee submission to SQM must be based on an improvement story that meets the following criteria:
The CSR WCC improvement story…
- Describe how the CSR improved their call resolution performance
- Describe how the CSR improved their WCC performance
- Describe how the CSR's Csat improvement impacted their customers' experiences
The CSR WCC improvement story may be described by the…
- Customer Representative
- Supervisor of the Customer Representative
- Customer of the Customer Representative (recorded or written)
The Top Customer Representative WCC Improvement nominee submission must be based on an improvement story, transcribed either by the CSR, supervisor or customer. However, the stories should be chosen and submitted to SQM by the contact center senior management.
- Only one story per CSR candidate nominated is to be submitted
Please send the nominee submissions to SQM using the below Nomination Application Form. The completed nomination form becomes the basis on which SQM will judge the Top Customer Representative WCC Improvement winners.