Using voice of the customer research for all major contact channels, SQM provides you with data and metrics to show you how your customer and employee experience stacks up against top-performing organizations during this challenging time, and goes even further to examine how the situation is impacting your frontline agents from an EX perspective.
Take this opportunity to assess your crisis response plans, how they're affecting customer and employee experience, and learn how your team performs under high-pressure situations. Review your CX channels and discover effective ways to improve processes to support your customers and employees.
If you're trying to gauge the impact of COVID-19 on your CX delivery, let the experts at SQM Group assist you. We can assess your contact center business practices and provide clear direction for CX performance improvement by analyzing Voice of the Customer data and direct employee feedback surveys.
- BENCHMARK your contact center’s CX and EX performance against leading North American and world-class organizations and see how your response plan promotes ongoing performance.
- EXAMINE your employees' satisfaction with your contact center’s ability to deliver a positive Customer Experience while managing their duties in a work-from-home situation.
- DETERMINE the effectiveness of your crisis-related CX response from a front line, support staff, and senior management perspective.
- LEARN how employee engagement during this difficult time is impacting your CX delivery, and get effective guidance for meaningful improvement.
- EVALUATE how your contact center team is rising to the challenge, and find opportunities to better support your customers and employees.
- DISCOVER new ways to approach your CX best practices while maintaining a top-performing front line team.
- UNDERSTAND how to prioritize business practice improvement opportunities in these high-stress situations in order to improve CX.
- EARN recognition for your CX and EX performance even during these difficult times. Find positives in how your team rises to the challenges presented.
COVID-19 Related Employee Study Included
Find out how your team is reacting and adapting to their work-from-home situations, and discover opportunities to better support your team while they rise to the challenge to meet the increasing needs of your customers. Ensure you're providing your team with the tools and resources necessary for them to perform at superior levels and understand how your efforts are being perceived by your front line agents.