- 85% of attendees rate this conference as world class
- Learn industry-proven strategies on how to improve CX
- Executive and management CX best practice learning tracks
- Learn how to develop a CX management strategy
- Proven award-winning CX best practice presenters
- Top 10 best practices that will improve CX
- Ground-breaking contact channel CX research
- Networking opportunities
- CSR appreciation day activities
- Awards ceremony celebration and gala dinner
CONFERENCE AND INDUSTRY AWARDS
SQM’s primary purpose is to help organizations improve their customer and employee experience performance - one individual at a time.
Year-over-year, SQM’s CX Conference receives world-class ratings from attendees. Be sure to register early as this event sells out every year! As this is our 20th anniversary holding this event, this is the celebration of the year that you will not want to miss! Join us for this spectacular event May 7 – 9, 2019 hosted at the world-class Historic Davenport Hotel in Spokane, Washington. This world-class hotel is known as one of the top iconic hotels in North America with a rich history that blends timeless design with modern comforts.
SQM’s 2019 CX conference and industry awards will take place across 3 days with 20+ speakers, 400+ attendees, proven award-winning CX best practices, and all within an intimate learning setting.
SQM will recognize award-winning contact centers and frontline employee performances for 50+ different award categories including Contact Center of the Year, CSR and Supervisor of the Year, World Class Certification, and CX Best Practices. Our awards and certification programs are the most credible and rewarding recognition programs in the contact center industry because they are based on customers' experiences using contact centers and/or employees working in contact centers. Receiving these awards and certificates in front of over 400 contact center peers is extremely gratifying.
Some key highlights of the event for attendees include attending the executive (by invite only) or management best practice learning tracks, benefiting from networking opportunities, and participating in the CSR appreciation day activities. Attendees will discover ground-breaking CX research and learn best practices to improve their customers’ experiences when contacting their organization. After three days of learning, relaxing and indulging in experiences that will last you a lifetime, we end the conference with a black-tie, gala awards celebration for all to enjoy!
Awarding World Class Contact Center Performers
Why You Should Attend
Since 1996, SQM has brought hundreds of contact center, CX, CRM, and research leaders together for its annual CX conference and industry awards gala. 85% of attendees rate this conference as world-class customer satisfaction. Attendees tell us what they like best about attending SQM’s CX conference is the information that SQM shares from its groundbreaking CX research as well as the people, process, and technology best practices that have a proven track record of improving CX. SQM’s 2019 conference will focus on how a contact center can contribute more towards their organization’s strategy and performance and the top 10 best practices to improve CX.
Who Should Attend?
- Customer Experience Officers
- Contact center vice presidents and directors
- Managers responsible for contact channel CX
- Staff managers who have responsibilities for improving CX
- CX research, CX and CRM managers
- Contact center quality assurance leaders
- Most importantly, World Class Certified frontline supervisors and CSRs
Location and Dates
The Historic Davenport Hotel
10 South Post Street, Spokane, Washington 99201 USA