Nomination Application Details
- To be eligible, a Supervisor must be a World Class Certified Supervisor.
- Supervisor of the Year will receive a world class medallion, a trophy to display on their desk and $1000 cash!
- Supervisor Top 5 Finalists will receive a world class medallion and a trophy to display on their desk.
- Customer surveys must consist of at least 3 consecutive months of surveys between the months of January 1st, 2017 to December 31st, 2017 and have a minimum of 200 attributed surveys.
- SQM will announce the World Class Supervisors by January 31st, 2017. Nominees to the Supervisor of the Year Award must be submitted by the deadline of February 24th, 2018. Supervisor of the Year Finalists will be announced on March 3rd, 2018.
- All Supervisor Finalist great stories will be published.
An unlimited number of nominations can be submitted for the Supervisor of the Year Award and Top 5 Finalist Awards as long as the Supervisor is certified as world class.
All Supervisor of the Year Finalists should attend SQM’s Summit Award Dinner to receive the Supervisor of the Year and Top 5 Finalist Awards. Supervisor of the Year will be announced at SQM’s Conference Award Dinner.
Nominee Submission Process
The World Class Supervisor nominee’s submission to SQM must be based on 1 or 2 specific stories from their CSRs or manager of the supervisor on how the supervisor helped them improve their call resolution or Csat performance.
- Supervisor provided CSR with knowledge and skills to resolve a call that historically they were unable to handle or resolve.
- Supervisor provided encouragement and support to help the CSR improve their call resolution / Csat performance.
- CSR went from a poor performer to a World Class performer based on supervisor coaching.
- Supervisor always sharing the CSR’s Csat results and providing coaching tips.
- Supervisor did side-by-side coaching with CSR to help them improve their call resolution / Csat performance.
- Supervisor actually handled tough or escalated calls to show the CSR how to resolve those calls.
- Previous year CSR Csat or WCC metric performance vs. current year CSR Csat or WCC performance and coaching tactics used by Supervisor to improve CSR performance.
Please send the nominee submissions to SQM. The submissions must include the following information for each nominee. This becomes the basis on which SQM will judge the Supervisor of the Year.