Nomination Application Details
- To be eligible, a Supervisor must have improved their World Class Call (WCC) performance by at least 10% from the previous year.
- The Supervisor does not need to be world class certified.
- SQM’s WCC criteria are based on the customer being overall very satisfied (top box response) with the CSR who handled their call and their call was resolved.
- Surveying must have been conducted for at least 3 consecutive months in duration or across the entire year from January 1st, 2016 to December 31th, 2016.
- A minimum sample size of 200 attributed customer telephone surveys taken from a random selection of calls that reflects your actual call type volume for both the current and the past years.
- SQM will announce all Supervisor WCC Improvement winners by January 31st, 2016. Nominees for the Supervisor WCC Improvement Award must be submitted by the deadline of February 24th, 2017. The Top 5 Supervisor WCC Improvement winners will be announced March 3rd, 2017.
- The Top 5 Supervisor WCC Improvement winners’ stories will be published.
Organizations can submit an unlimited number of Supervisors for the Top 5 Improvement Awards as long as the Supervisors have improved their WCC performance by 10% from the previous year.
All Top 5 Supervisor WCC Improvement winners should attend SQM’s Conference Awards Dinner.
Nominee Submission Process
The Top 5 Supervisor World Class Csat Improvement nominee submission to SQM must be based on an improvement story that meets the following criteria:
The Supervisor Coaching WCC improvement story…
- Describes how they coached their CSRs to improve their WCC performance
- Describes how the CSR’s Csat improvement impacted their customers’ experiences
The Supervisor Coaching WCC improvement story may be described by the…
- Customer Representative
- Manager of the Supervisor
- Customer of the Customer Representative (recorded or written)
The Top 5 Supervisor WCC Improvement nominee submission must be based on an improvement story, transcribed either by the CSR, manager or customer. However, the stories should be chosen and submitted to SQM by the contact center senior management.
- Only one story per Supervisor candidate nominated is to be submitted
Please send the nominee submissions to SQM using the below Nomination Application Form. The completed nomination form becomes the basis on which SQM will judge the Top 5 Supervisor WCC Improvement winners.