From an employee perspective, this study benchmarks the effectiveness of your enterprise-wide CX business practices, provides insights for improving CX, and awards organizations that have demonstrated CX business practice excellence.
SQM’s Enterprise-Wide CX Business Practices - Employee Satisfaction Benchmarking Study is different from traditional HR employee studies in three main ways:
Firstly, this study is focused on measuring and benchmarking the effectiveness of your CX business practices, provides insights for improving CX, and awards organizations that have proven CX business practice excellence.
Secondly, this study assesses organizational strengths and weaknesses based on 50 questions that fall into five, broad business practice categories (i.e., 1 - CX strategy, 2 - CX delivery, 3 - employee engagement, 4 - employee development, and 5 - performance management) that are drivers for improving CX.
Thirdly, this study allows you to connect employee feedback (e.g., frontline, support staff, and managers) with customer feedback to holistically target the areas of opportunity to improve CX. It is difficult to properly understand and improve CX without asking the individuals who are experiencing or providing it.
From an employee perspective, this study provides you with a total score for your enterprise-wide CX business practices that are benchmarked against leading North American companies. In addition, strengths and weakness of your enterprise-wide CX business practices are identified.
This study also shows total score comparisons by position, level, and team. It is SQM’s belief that in addition to customer feedback, your frontline employees are your next best resource for understanding how to provide a positive CX.
Leading North American organizations such as Capital One, TELUS, Discover Financial, Scotiabank, TD Canada Trust, Marriott, Vision Services Plan, UPMC Health Plan, U.S. Bank, and Canadian Tire Bank have participated in our Enterprise-Wide CX Business Practices – Esat Benchmarking Study.
Based on the CX Business Practices data collected, we can work with you to develop meaningful and actionable targeted opportunities for improving CX performance that will protect and optimize one of your company’s greatest assets – your customers!
Organizations that have a world class enterprise-wide CX business practices total score that is verified by customer survey data will win an enterprise-wide CX business practices award of excellence.
The opportunity to improve CX is enormous, especially when you consider the fact that 9 out of 10 organizations are not completely satisfied with the execution of their CX strategy, and CX delivery.
SQM research shows that the majority (75%) of organizations’ enterprise-wide customer satisfaction (Csat) (top box rating response) is at the poor to average performance level. Also, only 4% of organizations are performing at the world-class enterprise-wide Csat level of 80% (top box rating response). Put simply, very few organizations are able to differentiate their CX from their rivals.
Most SQM clients believe that in order to have a CX competitive advantage over their rivals they need to improve their CX strategy, CX delivery, and align their human resource capital initiatives to their CX strategy and goals. This study can help organizations achieve those objectives.
Why Participate in this Study?
Do you know…
- how satisfied your employees are with your enterprise-wide ability to deliver a positive CX?
- how your enterprise-wide CX business practices compare to leading North American and world class organizations?
- how effective your CX strategy is from your frontline, support staff, and senior management perspectives?
- how effective your CX delivery is from a frontline employee perspective?
- how your employee engagement performance is impacting your CX?
- how your employee development practices impact CX?
- how your performance management system impacts CX?
- the best practices for improving CX performance?
- how to prioritize business practice improvement opportunities to improve CX?
If you want quality answers to these questions, let the CX experts at SQM assist you in assessing your enterprise-wide CX business practices and provide insights on how to improve CX performance using the voice of your employees.
Employee surveys are conducted through our website or via an email invite. Our in-depth, 50 question survey is based on proven questions that provide valuable insights for improving CX. The survey can be customized to meet your organization’s needs.
The 50 questions fall into five, broad business practice categories (i.e., 1 - CX strategy, 2 - CX delivery, 3 - employee engagement, 4 - employee development, and 5 - performance management) that are drivers for improving CX. Each category has 10 questions.
For each question, we use a 1-to-5 labeled agreement level response scale. We gather employee open-ended feedback on questions that employees answer with strongly agree or strongly disagree ratings.
The survey is completed by 100 of your employees, comprised of frontline staff, support staff, and management. The survey takes approximately 30 minutes to complete. Employee sample size can be increased to provide more accuracy.
Study Report Deliverables
A straightforward, and in-depth report delivered to you and your management team by a CX expert outlining your organization’s enterprise-wide CX business practices performance. This report can be delivered to you within 5 days of completion of your data collection. Typically, the whole project can take as little as 5-10 days from start to finish.
Specifically, this study gives you:
- A total score of your enterprise-wide CX business practices and interpretation of your total score
- Total score comparison to leading North American and world class organizations’ CX business practices performance
- Breakdown of sub-total scores for CX strategy, CX delivery, employee engagement, employee development, and performance management performance
- Identification of your CX business practices strengths and weaknesses
- Targeted opportunities for improving CX business practices
- CX best practices for improving CX delivery
- Entry into SQM’s Awards Program
- Call SQM Group at 1-800-446-2095 to talk about your objectives for the study.
- We will walk you through a sample report which will clearly show you what you can expect from completing the Enterprise-Wide CX Business Practices – Esat Benchmarking Study.
- To begin your study, SQM Group will conduct a pre-survey consultation to walk you through the study implementation steps.