The FCR Leader nomination is the person in your organization that does an outstanding job in leading the organization’s focus on FCR. The FCR Leader is the one who creates a culture of FCR obsession in the contact center.
An FCR Leader:
- Implements the necessary people, process and technology practices to help achieve the FCR goals that have been set.
- Constantly reassesses resources to ensure they are in the right place at the right time
- Ensures all employees are passionate about resolving calls and doing what it takes to resolve calls, preferably on the first call
- Ensures all contact center employees are accountable to FCR and call resolution metrics
- Elects an FCR Champion that is the day-to-day owner of FCR
- Ensures CSR call resolution drives all recognition program
- Ensures CSR call resolution is the focus of the training and coaching programs
- Ensures FCR is reported up to the Customer Experience Officer through the FCR Leader
Important Note: if you are selected as an FCR Leader, we will be making the award presentation at our conference and we require you to be present to accept your award.
FCR Leader Award Nomination Form
Nomination deadline: March 10th, 2017
Award Announcement: March 17th, 2017