The Customer Experience Officer is the person in the organization that is accountable for One Contact Resolution — the measure that is defined as the percentage of customers who resolved their inquiry or problem on their first contact and did not use another contact channel prior to, or after, using the contact center.
This measure is fundamental measure of success for the role of the Customer Experience Officer who oversees the execution of all the customer channels for the business.
The Customer Experience Officer:
- Institutes the measurement of OCR and FCR for every customer channel the organization operates
- Implements the necessary people, process and technology practices to help achieve the OCR and FCR goals for each channel
- Ensures that the necessary technology is in place to deliver a seamless experience when a customer has to use more than one channel to resolve their inquiry
- Ensures that the interests of the customer are represented in all strategic enterprise decisions
- Ensures that all customer channels work well together so that the customer experience is continuously improved
Important Note: if you are selected as an award winning Customer Experience Officer, we will be making the award presentation at our conference and we require you to be present to accept your award.
Customer Experience Officer
Award Nomination Form
Nomination deadline: March 10th, 2017
Award Announcement: March 17th, 2017