SQM Announces New Book Called "First Call Resolution"
Press Release Published on October 08, 2012 on PRWeb.com
The purpose of the book, First Call Resolution, is to help call center managers improve their first call resolution (FCR) performance.
Since 1996, SQM has been the leading authority for measuring, benchmarking, tracking, consulting, awarding and improving call center FCR performance in North America. As a result of benchmarking over 450 call centers and surveying over 1 million customers and 25,000 CSRs on an annual basis, SQM has gained valuable insights into call center FCR performance and best practices for improving FCR. This book builds on SQM’s previous book, World Class Call Center, with an emphasis on FCR.
This book focuses on defining, sharing research, client success stories and best practices for improving call center FCR.
Discover insights on:
- Why FCR is the metric that should matter the most
- How to define and calculate FCR for external measurement methods
- Commonly used FCR measurement methods
- How to determine FCR and call resolution performance goals
- The expected FCR gains from making improvements
- The top 13 barriers to improving FCR
- FCR success stories from past call center of the year winners
- FCR success stories from CSRs and supervisors
- FCR research findings from benchmarking 450 leading call centers
- The 5 best technologies for improving FCR
- The 10 best call center operating practices for improving FCR
- Call escalation best practices for improving FCR and retaining customers
- How and why quality assurance needs to incorporate customer feedback
- The best bonus and recognition programs for improving FCR
- An effective repeat call reduction improvement process
What call center industry leaders are saying about the book:
"Today, customer facing units are being challenged to improve the customer’s experience. In this effort, I can always rely on SQM as a leader and respected voice on the subject of FCR. This book delivers on that proven reputation."
Belinda Alexander, Vice President, Contact Center Operations, GMAC Mortgage
"How to measure and improve FCR has been an ongoing debate. This book ends the debate by providing definitive answers on how to measure and improve FCR."
Tom Brennan, PMP, CHDM, FCR Champion, Marriott International
About the Author:
Mike Desmarais, is Founder and CEO of SQM Group Inc., is considered North America’s leading authority on measuring, benchmarking and improving call center first call resolution performance. SQM Group has over 70% of their tracking clients improve their call center first call resolution performance year over year and they are very proud of this accomplishment.