World Class Call Center Certification Registry (2011)
SQM certifies organizations, call centers, supervisors and CSRs for achieving world class call customer service performance. SQM’s certification program is based on customers’ judgment of their experiences using a call center to handle transactions. Having customers judge the call center, supervisor or CSR for providing world class customer service is the most credible certification program in the call center industry. Again, what makes SQM’s certification program so credible is that it is the customers who have used a call center making the judgment for certification versus call center management doing a good job completing an application form for some other type of certification program. We have all experienced an instance where somebody that does a good job at completing an application form and/or exaggerates the accomplishments, business practices or technology of the call center in order to become certified. When a customer is the judge of the quality there is no way for management to exaggerate or misrepresent the customer’s experience.
For those organizations and call centers who achieve world class call customer service performance, SQM provides them with a trophy award and a certificate certifying that they have achieved world class distinction. For supervisors and CSRs who have achieved world class call customer service performance, SQM group provides them with a certificate validating that they have achieved world class distinction.
The following outlines how the SQM certification program works:
- SQM conducts a post-call phone, IVR or web-based Csat surveys within 2 business days of the customer’s most recent call to a call center. Surveys are conducted based on a random sample of customer calls.
- For CSRs a minimum sample size of 25 attributed customer surveys is required.
- For managers a minimum sample size of 200 attributed customer surveys is required.
- For each call center site, a minimum sample size of 800 customer surveys is required. Each call center site will be certified separately.
- If all call center sites are world class certified, then the entire organization will be certified as world class.
- Organizations, call centers, supervisors and CSRs that have greater than 75% of their calls meeting the SQM world class call criteria over a minimum of 6 months will be certified by SQM Group as world class performers.
- SQM’s world class call criteria is based on the customer’s call being resolved, the customer is overall very satisfied (top box response) with their call center experience and they are also very satisfied (top box response) with the CSR who handled the call.
- Certification status is valid for one year from the time certification is achieved. In order to maintain certification status, you must participate in SQM’s certification program on an annual basis.
|SQM recognized in 2011 the following certified world class call centers.|